Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kissing Hank's Ass

I stumbled upon this piece of “literature” a couple of years ago. Till today, this simple yet witty conversation between 3 people still amuses me. I have to warn you, though, if you are the kind of person who cringes at the very thought of upsetting "Hank", then do not read on. All others, enjoy!
-----------------------------------------
Kissing Hank's Ass
by Rev. James Huber
-----------------------------------------
This morning there was a knock at my door. When I answered the door I found a well groomed, nicely dressed couple. The man spoke first:
John: "Hi! I'm John, and this is Mary."
Mary: "Hi! We're here to invite you to come kiss Hank's ass with us."
Me: "Pardon me?! What are you talking about? Who's Hank, and why would I want to kiss His ass?"
John: "If you kiss Hank's ass, He'll give you a million dollars; and if you don't, He'll kick the shit out of you." ........read more